Highlights of our meeting – 26th July 2019
This week we swapped our usual meeting day from Thursday to Friday.
Sometimes that happens when the Hallmark Hotel has large conferences booked – we do (usually) know in advance so that members can plan their week.
Our BNI Director Dave Skeels joined us in the meeting today and as usual provided us with news from the region and helpful hints on how we can individually and collectively grow. In other highlights:
- Alex Dale returned to his post as Chapter President, and announced he had won an award with Vitality (more news to follow on this)
- Sam Bridger gave us some tips on how to improve the Visitors Experience in this week’s education slot
- Sam Bridger – Bridger Consultancy was celebrated for a fourth week for being our Networker of the Month of July.
- Our reigning 60 second winner was Hayley Hilton, she invited members to deliver their 60 seconds presentation and made the judgement of the ‘best’ one this week – Helen Stott.
- We congratulated Daniel Dunn on his recent business merger, and sadly said our goodbyes to our longest serving member as the changes mean he will be out of area and unable to attend.
If you would like to attend our meeting as a visitor or if you are a member of another BNI chapter and would like to come along to meet our members then please do get in touch to arrange a visit to our chapter – email@example.com