Highlights of a meeting – 17th July 2019
On World Emoji Day we can sum up our meeting at the Hallmark Hotel with a 😊 a 👍 and a 🍳
Thank you to our many visitors today and in other highlights:
- Helen Stott of Marketing Doris steering the BNI Focus ship once again whilst President Alex Dale was away
- Helena Raleigh provided us with tips on how to deliver an effective 10-minute presentation in this week’s education slot
- Sam Bridger – Bridger Consultancy was celebrated for a third week for being our Networker of the Month of July.
- Our reigning 60 second winner was Daniel Dunn but he passed the mantel to Cainan Cornelius in his absence, he also took the extra 30 seconds and elected Hayley Hilton as the new winner.
- Will Howell was our 10-minute speaker today and he told us about CTA Systems and the level of IT support they can offer clients. This week’s door prize was won by Cainan Cornelius.
One of our visitors described the meeting in three words Banter, Business & Breakfast. If you’d like to experience this for yourself, then get in touch to arrange a visit to our chapter – email@example.com